An Online Registration Form will be available on: 19 August 2019 from 8h00
Registration fee for the 2020 Walk is R 2500.00 per walker (non-refundable). The fee includes the following:
- 3 nights’ accommodation at Die Dam Holiday resort
- 3 breakfast and dinners provided by L2L Ladies Walk
- Transport from Hermanus by bus, to and from Die Dam Holiday resort, to each day’s start and stop points
- L2L Travel bag for 1st time walkers
- The Official L2L 2020 T-shirt
- Donation towards runner-up charity for the Official Practice Walk
- Entry fees for National Parks during 4 day walk
- Administration Fees
The primary purpose of this walk is to raise funds for an elected Charity.
Fundraising: R4000.00 per walker.
Each walker COMMITS to raise a minimum of R4000 for the charity to be elected. By signing the “Terms & Conditions” of the L2L walk, the registered walker agrees to deposit a minimum of R2000 before or on 30 November 2019 and the remainder before or on 31 January 2020. The Charity Presentation meeting is scheduled for 14 August 2019. The Presentations will be available to view on this website after the meeting. Registered Walkers will be able to cast their votes for the charity they want to walk for. Fundraising and Sponsorship forms will be available.