The cost of the L2L ladies’ walk 2021 is R6500.
This amount is made up of:
- non-refundable Registration Fee of R2500; and,
- minimum funds raised by the walker of R4000
The Registration Fee for the 2021 Walk is R 2500.00 per walker (non-refundable unless the event is cancelled by us).
The fee includes the following:
- 3 nights’ accommodation at Die Dam Holiday resort
- 3 breakfasts and dinners provided by L2L Ladies Walk
- Transport from Hermanus by bus, to and from Die Dam Holiday resort, to each day’s start and stop points
- L2L Travel bag for 1st time walkers
- The Official L2L 2021 T-shirt
- Donation towards runner-up charity for the Official Practice Walk
- Entry fees for National Parks during 4 day walk
- Administration Fees
The primary purpose of this walk is to raise funds for an elected Charity.
Each walker commits to raise a minimum of R4000 for the charity selected as main beneficiary. Walkers are able to raise far more than this minimum amount, but the minimum needs to be paid before the walker can participate in the L2L walk.
This money is paid in two (2) payments:
- Payment 1 – the first payment of R2000 is paid on or before 30 November 2020
- Payment 2 – the second payment of R2000 is paid on or before 31 January 2021
Before completing the registration form, please note the following:
1. Once the complete registration form is received and reviewed for completeness, an email is sent to you with the L2L banking details.
2. All declarations need to be “ticked” below so that registration form is complete.
3. The signed terms and conditions forms needs to accompany the proof of payment of the registration fee to confirm your registration
4. Your registration will only be confirmed once the registration fee has been received.
Any queries can be directed to Carien at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lighthouse 2 Lighthouse is committed to bringing light through fundraising for specific charities that have applied for funding in the Overstrand.
These charities apply annually to L2L for funding. A short list is compiled by the L2L committee.
The shortlisted applicants are then required to present their projects for selection by the registered L2L walkers.
Once the main beneficiary is selected, the walkers are informed about the choice.
The secondary beneficiary – the runner up in terms of the votes cast by the walkers – is granted the funds raised during the Official Practice Walk.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic a decision was made to also raise funds the remaining charities for 2021. The monies raised during the Virtual Walk series and the other Practice Walks will be shared equally amongst these charities.
REGISTRATION FORM 2021